Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Atwood Tate London
Atwood Tate London urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Atwood Tate London Jobs Details:
Our client, the publishing arm of a prestigious body, is looking for a Project Manager to implement a new information platform and to transition the data from the existing platform to the new one. The successful applicant will be an experienced Project Manager that will own the migration plan and ensure Sales, Marketing and Technology teams are co-ordinated in its delivery. This is a six month fixed term contract.
- Project manage the migration of existing customers to a new platform
- Assume responsibility of the migration plan ensuring key tasks are captured and delivered to deadline
- Ensure transparency of the plan and regular updates to key stakeholders, including the Programme Board
- Identify and escalate all critical path risks and issues and ensure plans are in place to mitigate
- Perform continuous improvement on migration approach, plans and frameworks
- Well-developed business analysis skills such as open questioning to determine requirements, translating & simplifying requirements and documenting requirements
- Experienced in developing agile processes from existing frameworks such as Scrum, Behaviour and Test Driven Development
- Preferably from a technical background in a software development environment – able to demonstrate expertise in web development and/or other technical areas
- Adept at problem solving, working with stakeholders to determine options to move forward
- Able to lead multi-discipline teams across all levels of the business.
Contact: David Martin
Tel: 020 7034 7850