Cib Data Science Scientist Associate Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London
Morgan Chase London urgently required following position for Cib Data Science Scientist Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Data Science Scientist Associate Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London Jobs Details:
We are a small, focused team of data scientists, engineers, and business people set on creating and building analysis and products that transform the way we and our clients do business.
Sure, we are part of a large financial services firm operating in a highly-regulated environment, and that means we are not as flexible or agile as your average company – let alone a startup. But we are careful stewards of our clients’ trust and money and combine creativity and speed with discipline and awareness.
It also means that what we build matters and have huge impact; our products and solutions will reach our 1000s of clients around the world, and affect how J.P. Morgan does business – from trading securities in multiple markets to moving trillions of dollars a day. We won’t build it unless we know it is scalable.
We are obsessed with effectiveness, productivity and efficiency; if we find an issue or broken process, we fix it. We work with the right tools, make decisions quickly, and only pursue those ideas that can scale and meet our clients’ and our business’ critical needs.
This is a fascinating time in our industry. By now, it’s a cliché that Banks will have to embrace technology and innovation if they are to thrive in the years to come. We are already bought into this and are committed to show that we can do it, and are looking for others to join. You will:
- Work on some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries – finance and technology.
- Interact with insanely large and fascinating data currently not available anywhere else.
- Develop products that can change the way 1000s of clients operate, and how Banking is done today.
As an associate data scientists will join a small team and participate in projects executed on by the Office of the Chief Data Science Officer of the CIB as a whole. They will work closely with the head of Data Science, their team leader and other business analysts and software engineers within the CDSO Data Science team to contribute to the advanced data analytics and product development efforts of the CIB as a whole.
- Significant corporate experience as a data scientist
- Graduate in computer science, hard sciences or engineering disciplines involving significant programming experience in Python, C++ or Java
- Expertise in theory and practice of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Significant experience in Python along with knowledge of Python’s data analysis and machine learning libraries
- Great communication skills, team player, self-starter, demonstrated strong work ethic
- Experience in practical data processing, data mining, text mining and information retrieval tasks
- Thorough understanding of probability and statistics is a plus
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank