Junior Community And Social Manager Benelux Jobs Vacancy at Games Windsor
Games Windsor urgently required following position for Junior Community And Social Manager Benelux. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Community And Social Manager Benelux Jobs Vacancy at Games Windsor Jobs Details:
JUNIOR COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL MANAGER - 2K - Breda, Netherlands (Benelux) - 12 month FTC
Who We Are:
2K publishes some of the most popular video games on the planet including Borderlands, BioShock, Mafia, NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Evolve, XCOM and Sid Meiers Civilization. The brand marketing team is comprised of experienced, award winning marketing professionals who are passionate about these games and work together to create innovative campaigns for 2K’s latest games.
What We Need:
We are looking for a Junior Community Manager to build and maintain the associated social media channels in the Benelux.
Under the direction of the PR Manager Benelux you will help design and execute the social media and community plans in the Benelux; building consumer engagement through a variety of social media channels including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch etc. Take part in trade, developer, and consumer shows with community presence. Create and execute new creative ideas to strengthen our presence in the Benelux gaming landscape.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Ability to manage the 2K Social Channels on a daily basis.
- Passionate about games and social media.
- You have a community first attitude.
- Ability to develop and execute new creative ideas.
- Understanding of the social media universe and current trends.
- You are a natural at building relationships both online and in person.
- Able to manage community plans, digital media plans and budgets.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Having proficiency with photo and video editing software (e.g. Photoshop, Premiere) is a plus.
- Having community management experience for a gaming publisher, developer, established brand or own owned channel(s) is a plus.
- Having a driver’s License is a plus.
- Opportunity to work for an International organization within the dynamic world of entertainment
- A dynamic contemporary working environment
- Competitive salary and good secondary conditions
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Collective pension scheme
- Education and training
Founded in 2005, 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment. The 2K label has some of the most talented development studios in the world today, including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, 2K Marin, 2K Czech, Hangar 13, Cat Daddy Games and 2K China. 2K’s stable of high quality titles includes the critically acclaimed BioShock®, Borderlands™ and XCOM® franchises, the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization series, the popular WWE 2K franchise and NBA 2K, the #1 rated and #1 selling basketball franchise. 2K is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). For more information, please visit www.2k.com.