Underwriter Life Protection Insurance Jobs Vacancy at Royal London Group
Royal London Group urgently required following position for Underwriter Life Protection Insurance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Underwriter Life Protection Insurance Jobs Vacancy at Royal London Group Jobs Details:
Competitive Salary subject to relevant skills and experience
Benefits Package includes 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Annual Bonus Scheme, Excellent Pension and a range of Flexible Benefits
A 150 year old company founded on the principles of self-reliance and community, Royal London is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,179 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow and Glasgow, with Group funds under management of £101 billion.
Owned by our members, rather than by shareholders, our financial performance is robust over both the short and long term. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products in the eyes of our customers.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for experienced Underwriters to join our successful Protection team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure customers consistently receive accurate and fair underwriting decisions with an outstanding customer service; the successful candidates will manage their own case pipeline from beginning to end, making accurate decisions whilst balancing cost and risk that drives on improving customer outcomes and experience.
- Supporting the Group Customer Service strategy in ensuring robust and accurate Underwriting decisions are appropriate to the commercial risk and within personal Underwriting authority levels
- Supporting the delivery of the wider customer agenda, ensuring the experiences and outcomes to Royal London customers are at the heart of all decisions taken
- Acting as a technical point of reference, providing underwriting guidance both internally and externally.
- Supporting key stakeholders by building and maintaining relationships with key partners. Providing support and guidance to less experienced team members.
- Adhering to the Royal London Group quality assurance model, ensuring that consistency of approach to underwriting and quality assurance drives quality results protecting the company’s risk exposure.
- Ensuring that the minimum requirements with respect to conduct risk are understood and met.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Thorough current knowledge and experience of the Protection Market is absolutely essential
- Sound understanding of medical terminology and the ability to interpret medical information
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work in an open phone environment
- Ability to research, analyse and interpret complex information
- Established relationship and influencing skills
- Absolute passion for customer satisfaction / delivery and understanding of the drivers of customer delight/dissatisfaction
- Highly analytical with high energy and motivation
To apply, please use the ‘Apply Online’ link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Rod.Emerson@resource-management.co.uk