Office Administrator Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Mackellar Schwerdt Architects Lewes
Mackellar Schwerdt Architects Lewes urgently required following position for Office Administrator Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Mackellar Schwerdt Architects Lewes Jobs Details:
Mackellar Schwerdt Architects is an award winning, well established RIBA Chartered Practice. We have a diverse variety of Projects and Clients working across the southeast.
We are currently seeking a part time Office Administrator/Receptionist for our centrally located Lewes office.
If you are cheerful, personable, have great admin/organisational skills, are comfortable working with digital media, and are able to manage your workload using your own initiative, then we would like to hear from you regarding this varied and interesting role.
The role will involve assisting the Partners in the general running and maintenance of the office for which duties will include;
- Reception duties - first point of contact for telephone and email, meet and greet and provide refreshments for visitors.
- Maintaining and overseeing our smooth-running general office.
- Manage general office emails and limited post.
- Updating the Practice web site news items and preparing media for the Practices social media accounts.
- Provide support to key personnel where required, including diary management, travel planning, arranging and supporting events and arrange and servicing meetings.
- Manage all services to The Old Library offices, handling Tenants day-to-day queries.
- Ensure all office servicing of equipment and safety checks are up to date.
- Update all business/management files as required and manage all paper and digital filing systems.
- Maintaining Practice database entries on various websites.
- Supporting the preparation of architectural bids and tenders.
- Manage and update all Practice insurances, subscriptions.
- Update and manage Practice/Key Staff calendar.
- Organise regular practice CPD training sessions.
- Manage and reorder stationary and supplies.
- Act as point of contact for student work experience and mentoring placements.
Ideally you would be supporting the office function during the core hours of 10am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday, 4 to 5 paid hours per day with a half hour lunch break. Salary £8.75 per hour.
If this sounds like you, please respond by sending your CV and covering information.