Document Controller Contract Jobs Vacancy at Nuvia Risley
Nuvia Risley urgently required following position for Document Controller Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Document Controller Contract Jobs Vacancy at Nuvia Risley Jobs Details:
A vacancy has arisen for a Document Controller within the Project Support team based at Risley.
All about us:
Nuvia is a leading international engineering, project management and services provider to the highly regulated nuclear, defence, oil & gas, and science & research industries. Our expertise has been developed over many years and is backed up by a highly trained, committed workforce and a wide range of specialist resources.
Document Controller role overview:
To provide project support services, including document control, to assigned project(s).
Key responsibilities as a Document Controller...
- General administrative duties including: filing, phones, reception cover, travel booking, photocopying, administrative notices, arranging meetings and running calendars.
- Project support functions including: database entry, timesheet entry, expenses entry, purchase orders and basic document control, advanced document control, database development, workflow entry, workflow development, and secondary duties as applicable such as first aider, fire warden, and local security officer.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and Project Support Manager
Ideally you will have the following skills, experience and attributes…
- GCSE qualifications in Math and English.
- IT User qualifications such as the ECDL and Sharepoint
- MS Office User with advanced competency in Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access
- Experience as a project document controller and in general administrative work.
- Experience as an IS User across a range of business functions
- Project experience across breadth of administrative tasks, document control, ideally using EDMS
- Demonstrated experience of deploying developed telephone, inter-personal and multitasking skills
Have you got energy, confidence and enthusiasm? Would you like to work for a dynamic international Company? If so, Nuvia offers a wide range of career opportunities for the right people who can help us to achieve our vision: to be recognised as the world class provider of whole life solutions to the nuclear industry’s most complex technical challenges, from new build, through operations to decommissioning.