Sportsbook Social Media Intern Jobs Vacancy at The Stars Group London
The Stars Group London urgently required following position for Sportsbook Social Media Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sportsbook Social Media Intern Jobs Vacancy at The Stars Group London Jobs Details:
The Intern programme launched in 2015 and, after a successful first year with high demand, we’re going to be back, bigger and better for 2018/9 with 2 roles up for grabs across our BetStars division, all based in central London.
We are giving you the opportunity to join our market leading brand BetStars on an exciting 12 month, fully paid placement programme. BetStars is owned by The Stars Group and collectively forms one of the largest betting and gaming groups in the world, comprising online poker games and tournaments, Sportsbook betting, branded live poker rooms and poker programming created for television and online audiences.
We have designed the programme with the student at the heart of everything, ensuring each one of you gains maximum exposure and experience in multiple areas of the business, which is something not a lot of placements can offer.
- Help organise and manage our team of social media freelancers both in the UK and across Europe to ensure that the brand identity is consistent across all regions.
- Consistently monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of our social channels and work with the teams on content creation, developments and improvements.
- Produce weekly social media reports analysing all areas of our content.
- Assist with managing agreed budgets and allocating adequate funds to achieve specific goals.
- Create and build relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business to best leverage internal competences.
- Work with the social media team to produce timely, insightful and engaging sporting content for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in line with the BetStars brand.
We are looking for students with a spark and a passion for marketing, out-of-the-box thinkers that can bring fresh ideas to the table, and who can make their mark. You should also have that get-up-and-go hunger and passion to learn from a world-class team. You need to be a confident communicator, have an understanding of what we do and be able to work with others to achieve success.
- Avid passion for sports and social media is integral, as is a knowledge of sports betting
- Achieved a 2:1 or higher in your first year, and on track to achieve a 2:1 or higher in your second year.
- Current second year student studying a marketing related degree requiring a sandwich placement
- A familiarity with Adobe Photoshop
- Competent at using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This role offers an excellent salary and benefits package and whilst we don’t like to brag, we think we’re a pretty great place to work!
Our London office is located in the heart of Soho. A modern, open plan office that boasts swanky refreshment stations and an unlimited supply of snacks!
As an advocate of work/life balance, we offer an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours. Some courses our stars have used this for include 3D unicorn cake making, skiing lessons and learning to scuba dive!