Social Media Officer Jobs Vacancy at Sandler Seating London
Sandler Seating London urgently required following position for Social Media Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Officer Jobs Vacancy at Sandler Seating London Jobs Details:
Sandler Seating are manufacturers and distributors of commercial furniture to the contract and hospitality industry with our main marketing focus on the international interior design and architectural community. We are seeking an experienced and highly-professional PR & Social Media Officer to join our marketing team. Supporting the marketing manager, the individual will be responsible for the research and creation of all PR and social material targeted towards the company’s global audience. The ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter who is confident creating multi-media content to represent Sandler’s numerous new product releases and presence in the international interior design community.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Researching, writing and distributing press releases and press kits to targeted media
· Building and maintaining press relations in both the US and UK
· Identifying press opportunities, handling media queries and analysing media coverage
· Managing Sandler’s social media channels, including the creation and scheduling of content to attract the largest audience possible
· Writing copy for the blog, web pages, catalogues, mailers and competition submissions to support marketing campaigns
· Develop press and social media campaigns targeted towards Sandler’s individual brands and develop opportunities to build up interest to the company’s presence before and during exhibitions
· Update editorial calendars and contact lists
· Regular analysis of press and social media results to help plan future creative strategies
· Maintaining and updating website information
Qualifications and Skills
· Ideally at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in-house or for an agency
· Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
· Outstanding communication skills both written and orally
· Experience creating content for social media channels, particularly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube
· Confidence prioritising tasks under tight deadlines and using initiative
· Knowledge and experience of social media advertising, analytical tools and scheduling sites such as Hootsuite
· A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Photoshop. Proficiency with Premiere Pro and InDesign would also be beneficial
· Excellent creative, teamwork and problem-solving skills
· An in-depth understanding of what makes engaging content both for the press and on social media and a genuine interest in keeping up to date with industry trends
· Experience updating web pages using a CMS such as WordPress
· An understanding of the Interior Design industry and contract markets would be a welcomed bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join our well-established yet fast growing company and make a real difference.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years
- Public Relations: 2 years