Clerical Officer Ballymena Jobs Vacancy at Kennedy Recruitment
Kennedy Recruitment urgently required following position for Clerical Officer Ballymena. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clerical Officer Ballymena Jobs Vacancy at Kennedy Recruitment Jobs Details:
Vacancy Reference: 14404
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their large Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Clerical Officer. This position will be based in Ballymena. The hours of this role will be full time.
The duties of this position are -
- Processing of information/applications in accordance with well defined instructions, rules and regulations. Usually this will involve some degree of discretion e.g. the recognition and application of custom and practice and any previous precedent set in deciding an appropriate course of action.
- Scrutinising and verifying accounts, claims and returns for approval and signature by an authorising officer. The checks to be made will be clearly defined and the limits of any subjective checks specified.
- The handling and registration of all incoming cheques/monies in accordance with Financial Systems requirements.
- The preparation of claims, expenses and payments for authorisation within clearly specified limits.
- Undertaking basic or arithmetic calculations and on occasions more complex calculations, under supervision and using technology where required.
- The operation of keyboards where data is being recorded, retrieved, processed on any medium by operation of computer or other terminals as required in the performance of the task. Included in this factor is the operation of photocopiers and printers.
- To positively participate and contribute to the organisation's Business Planning, Staff Appraisal and Business Improvement Processes in the continuous review of standard of service delivery to clients and the development of the business.
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent inc. English & Maths at Grade C or above
- Previous administrative experience desirable.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to undergo an Access NI Clearance at a cost of £26.00.