Data Gathering Administrator Night Shift Glasgow Jobs Vacancy at Momenta Operations Limited Glasgow
Momenta Operations Limited Glasgow urgently required following position for Data Gathering Administrator Night Shift Glasgow. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Gathering Administrator Night Shift Glasgow Jobs Vacancy at Momenta Operations Limited Glasgow Jobs Details:
Our client, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for people to join the administrative support team on a financial review project. After training, you will be given responsibility to manage assigned cases, supporting the resolution of complex regulatory risks and issues, in line with FCA objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established Professional Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
- Research, gather and present data relevant to the customer complaint using in-house systems to log and allocate cases for review
- Ensure the complaint handling process is complete and sufficient data has been gathered to ensure full investigation can be completed
- Gather information to deadlines and quality standards whilst maintaining customer outcomes
- Communicate with clients through written correspondence
- Process figures, carry out analysis and produce reports
- Liaise with the investigations team and senior managers
- Location: Glasgow
- Start date 2 & 9 October
- £150 per shift rate
- Monday to Wednesday, 7pm - 7am (nightshift)
- Contract until the end of the year
You'll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well advance your career and develop new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Understanding of the products against which PPI complaints are made
- Ensure early identification and escalation of risks
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Work to set personal performance standards and work with the team to contribute to customer outcome within a timescale
- Highly organised and confident to use multiple banking systems
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with attention to detail
- Relevant general banking experience internal or externally