Service Reporting Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Church International London
Church International London urgently required following position for Service Reporting Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Reporting Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Church International London Jobs Details:
Exciting opportunity for a Service reporting Analyst to join a Financial Services organisation on a permanent basis. This position will be specifically responsible for creating and publishing service performance reports to agreed stakeholders in line with agreed communications/reporting standards and processes.
- Contribute to and follow the agreed Live Services communications framework and standards e.g. processes, templates, format, frequency, style.
- Understand requirements, and create reporting solutions for:
o Service Integration & Operations functions
- Creating and publishing business facing performance reports e.g. service roadmaps / SIPs, updates against these roadmaps / SIPs, management reporting packs.
- Implement and manage the reporting calendar and regular timetable of activities. Support information contributors so they can adhere to timetables; proactively follow up for required information and validate / challenge as required to maintain the quality of the data.
- Contribute to analysis of data, data collection processes, systems, and tools to optimize efficiency and data quality. Summarise and highlight key issues, exceptions. Identify and report deviations and trigger exception reports when appropriate.
- Identify opportunities for improving service operations processes to drive cost and process efficiencies.
- support operational priorities and assist other teams across the department where required. There may also be a requirement for business related travel.
- From time to time non-standard hours of work will be required to meet significant operational workload e.g. Incidents or complex releases into the live environment.
- Demonstrate required behaviours in line with expectations of the role.
- Previous experience of working in a specific Service Reporting role – suitable to a FTSE100 business.
- Experience of manipulating data, spreadsheets and dashboards
- Exceptional experience of Excel, Pivot tables, V-Look-ups etc.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.