Emea Programme Manager Jobs Vacancy at Servicenow London
Servicenow London urgently required following position for Emea Programme Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Emea Programme Manager Jobs Vacancy at Servicenow London Jobs Details:
EMEA PR Programme Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow, is seeking an EMEA Programmes Manager to support and drive an integrated communications approach across the EMEA region, with close integration to the Global Communications, EMEA Marketing and EMEA Sales teams. The role will have responsibility for, but not necessarily limited to:
- EMEA Communications Agency Network Management
- Driving specific PR programmes projects across research/thought leadership and specific launches
- Budget and financial management
- Reporting and analysis of integrated campaign results
- Support of the Voice of Customer (references) lead
This is a rare opportunity to join a team that truly creates, owns and drives an integrated PESO programme, where your efforts and results will directly impact the growth and success of the business and you’ll be rewarded for doing so.
The role sits within the Global Communications team, reporting into the Director of EMEA Corporate Communications, but will have significant profile within the EMEA Marketing and Sales teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong B2B background and experience in both agency and in-house communications environments and working knowledge of media, social, analyst and customer programmes frameworks.
The role can be based anywhere across Europe
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop and execute integrated PR campaigns that tell the ServiceNow story in a compelling, digital way—accessible to consumers and businesses, and highlighting customers, partners and influencers.
- Work closely with business units to identify and exploit trends that expand ServiceNow’s leadership.
- Drive the PR and content teams that support EMEA
- Research, identify and pitch innovative stories through multiple channels and work with stakeholders to take this out to the market
- Cultivate and engage relevant influencers to be evangelists.
- Create and drive the partner engagement model
- Support the ‘Voice of the Customer Programme’ lead ServiceNow’s leading customer advocacy programme
- Support ServiceNow’s annual user conference, Knowledge, and other regional events as needed
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Educated to degree level (B.A. in communications, journalism, marketing or business preferred)
- The ability to support the Director in building a strategic communication program that leverages existing global storylines and integrates localized angles and nuances for impactful results
- 7+ years of public relations experience within PR agency/ in house environment
- Track record of creating and executing impactful PR campaigns
- Experience with tech, business and social media, a background in enterprise software and/or cloud computing a plus.
- Proven experience in developing content, including blogs, bylines, key messages and fact sheets.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with attention to detail.
- Comfortable supporting and driving various agencies to deliver targeted tier one press and analyst coverage
- Passion for storytelling and identifying trends.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a desire to own projects from start to finish.
- Outstanding project management skills and resourcefulness under tight deadlines
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Creative and strategic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a global team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Be a hands-on “doer” in addition to logical planner
Success for this role will be measured by:
- The clear planning and execution of integrated campaigns across Communications and marketing that help support the business in its growth strategy
- Delivery of tangible results and the clear communication of them to the EMEA Corporate Communications Director and wider teams
- Demonstrated partnership and mutual respect with marketing counterparts in the region to deliver an aligned plan with results that help move the needle
- Clear ability to balance multiple stakeholders and deadlines both globally and locally both the global requests along with the local requirements