Senior Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Withers London
Withers London urgently required following position for Senior Digital Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Withers London Jobs Details:
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a bright people-person to help us unlock our client base. You will be passionate about relationship management in a professional services context. You will champion a contact management programme that will be rigorous and innovative, ensuring that the systems and processes are in place in the background to achieve this firm wide. You will hopefully have been using InterAction in a previous role and see the way it can and should be used to help our lawyers manage and develop their relationships to win more work.
You will be coming into a friendly team, who all prefer the unique culture at Withers over other firms. Digital is a major element of our marketing strategy. You will be working closely with email marketing, social media and website specialists, you will however focus your energies on championing CRM practices and the use of InterAction with your key audiences who are: the lawyers, secretaries and "super-users", the BD team and other law firm management specialists within the business including from our Business Intelligence, Finance, HR, Library and Research teams.
This would ideally suit an ambitious BD Executive who would like to be given the space to focus on helping the business expand through first class and client relationship management practices, rather than finding your time spent solely on pitching.
Areas of focus and responsibilities
- Review our current position with the exploitation of InterAction in the business, and start to put in place best practice processes that support our marketing and BD goals.
- Review what enhanced features might help our lawyers keep in touch with their contacts – for example you might want to put in place InterAction Mobility so that lawyers can look at their relationship information on the go.
- You will be heavily involved in upgrades to the system, and to related systems including Tikit's e-Marketing solution, supported by our excellent Business Transformation and IT Teams who will handle the techy side, leaving you as the marketing stakeholder, to focus on what will be the best outcome for the marketing team and for our internal clients.
- Improve the way we manage bounce backs and failed emails, and oversee the data quality of the system. In this you will be supported by an external company who handles our data management, again leaving you free to think about the best approaches on all this and how to resolve the causes of bad data within the business.
- Develop a referral tracking programme, so we can base our marketing and business development activity on more effective understanding of where our work is coming from and as well as understanding who we should be referring work out to.
- You will liaise with (and encourage where necessary) all sorts of different people within the business – senior partners, newly qualified lawyers who have never heard of CRM, secretaries, PSLs, members of the BD team - regarding their use of the database.
- Manage external suppliers we use for add-on products to InterAction, including for our marketing communications tools.
- You will be responsible for the firm's CRM globally. You will regularly talk to our marketing and business development colleagues in the US and Asia, sharing your know how and successes.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive. It is intended to describe the general content of, and requirements for the performance of this job, and as such, the role may also include the undertaking of additional tasks as required.
Skills and experience required Skills and attributes
- You will be a champion for the database and the best practice around exploiting it
- Emotionally intelligent and able to flex your style depending on who you are talking to
- Knowledge of the principles of CRM, ideally you know your way around InterAction but it could be that you know another database and want to bring that experience here
- Ideally you have experience working with professional services firms, but again you might want to bring us something new from another sector
- An exemplary communicator, you will have an instinctive feel for internal communications and be interested the principles of change management in business
- 9.30am to 5.30pm but flexibility is a must
- 12 week probation period
- 4 week notice period
- Flexible benefits package including pension, private medical, season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, lifestyle discount scheme, on site café plus more
- 17 marketers in London, 25 internationally. A team of specialists in their areas (BD, Digital, Events, Brand, PR) but who are happy to roll their sleeves up to help each other out with all sorts of projects whenever needed.
- We sit very centrally within the business – both in terms of our physical position sitting together but with our internal clients, and in terms of our links into senior management.
- There is heaps of opportunity to grow this role and make it your own. Spot what we haven’t spotted about our client relationships.
- Training and know how sharing across law firm management professionals internally is a priority. A focus on developing a culture of excellence within our team; many members of the team studying to improve their knowledge of their areas, CIM and other marketing/ business qualifications encouraged.
- We recognise the need to expand the work we do for existing clients of the firm. The right person in this role would jump at the chance to become involved in supporting the firm in doing this. This should in turn provide access to senior members of the firm and the chance to impact on one of our main projects to both provide a better service to clients by thinking holistically about their needs, and to grow revenue profitably.
Withersworldwide has been acting for successful individuals, families and institutions for over 100 years. We advise clients on the full range of their business, personal and philanthropic legal needs, both at home and abroad. With offices in the key financial centres of Europe, Asia-Pacific, the United States and the Caribbean, we provide coverage and services that other law firms focussed on the needs of the individual cannot. We have represented 51% of the Top 100 in The Sunday Times Rich List, 25% of the US Top 100 Forbes Rich List, 30% of the Top 20 Hong Kong billionaires in the Forbes World's Billionaires list and over 20% of the Forbes Asia's Richest Families list.
Information for Recruitment Agencies
Withersworldwide endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Withersworldwide operates a preferred supplier list and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withersworldwide to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.
Salary Market rate