Product Lifecycle Management Solutions Lead Jobs Vacancy at Capgemini
Capgemini urgently required following position for Product Lifecycle Management Solutions Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Lifecycle Management Solutions Lead Jobs Vacancy at Capgemini Jobs Details:
UK with full flexibility to work away
The focus of your role
You will be accountable for growing Capgemini Product Lifecycle Management capability and partner eco-system, developing Capgemini market presence and reputation across Europe through winning and delivering greenfield and brownfield Digital Transformation programmes within E&U, Manufacturing, A&D, Automotive, and other industry sectors.
You will be working closely with our existing clients, partners, sales and delivery teams, and our Rightshore capability.
What you’ll do
- Take accountability for managing and leading Capgemini PLM Capability within Packages in UK&I
- Identify opportunities, lead sales propositions, and run business development in that area
- Develop Capgemini market presence and recognition
- Undertake advisory assignments helping clients to develop their PLM strategy and roadmap
- Provide PLM solution architecture services to our clients
- Provide quality and delivery oversight for our PLM implementations
- Liaise with Capgemini Centres of Excellence across the globe to grow our presence and reputation
What you’ll bring
- Team leadership
- Understanding of the PLM market both from the sector and technology perspective
- Demonstrable track record in architecting and delivering complex PLM solutions
- Track record of winning new business and building PLM capability
- Capability to collaborate with the client to architect PLM solutions fitted for their business
- Exceptional stakeholder management expertise
- Market presence and recognition
- Excellent working knowledge of partner products and capabilities
- A good fit to our team and culture
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. We’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London.
If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.