Account Director Digital Jobs Vacancy at Hello World Group London
Hello World Group London urgently required following position for Account Director Digital. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Director Digital Jobs Vacancy at Hello World Group London Jobs Details:
Position : Digital Account Director
Location : London SW10
Salary : £Competitve
Benefits of the role : 25 days annual holiday with birthday day-off, Christmas and Easter gifts with bonus, laptop, expenses, phone, on going training and career progression.
About us : Hello World Group is a dynamic digital agency based on the Kings Road, London. We deliver great work across social media and digital marketing for our clients in B2B, retail, fashion, publishing and travel.
We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Account Director, to join the digital team and support in the continued growth of the business.
- You will have a portfolio of clients that you will lead to digital success
- Daily client interaction and relationship building
- Full autonomy and responsibility for delivering digital projects and marketing activity
- You are expected to manage your team efficiently and effectively deliver outstanding, challenging work
- Ensure the team is fully equipped to deliver digital campaigns of the highest quality, surpassing client expectations
- Make full use of all your resources and ensure accounts are profitable
- Be an expert in digital, and using it to solve client problems
- Present work internally and externally to clients
- Work with the team to ensure data is used smartly to develop great plans and measure results which are fed back to clients after all campaigns
- Proven experience within a successful agency or client-side environment
- Experience of direct client management
- Knowledge of digital channels - Websites, SEO, PPC, Social etc.
- Previous staff management experience
- Excellent communication and written skills
- You must be very well organised
Benefits of working for Hello World :
- Fun, friendly environment with music playing all the time
- Great team of talented people
- Free wine and beer available after work
- Working late pizza and cab home
- Fresh coffee and tea & snacks
- Great location on the Kings Road
- Team outings: cinema, restaurants and Bars
Job Type: Full-time
- London SW10
- Digital Management: 3 years
- Account Management: 3 years