Senior Automation Tools Programmer Jobs Vacancy at Rockstar North Edinburgh
Rockstar North Edinburgh urgently required following position for Senior Automation Tools Programmer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Automation Tools Programmer Jobs Vacancy at Rockstar North Edinburgh Jobs Details:
Rockstar North is seeking the industry’s most talented Tools Programmers for a role focusing on our varied automated systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our game development teams, across all development disciplines, and help drive our tools technology forward to support the creation of all of Rockstar Games projects.
The Senior Automation Tools Programmer role will focus on developing, maintaining and optimizing our automated systems used across multiple projects and platforms. This work involves dealing with code builders, asset builders, smoke testers and our reporting infrastructure.
- Collaborate with tool and game team programmers to develop and refine our automation framework.
- Design and implement automation systems and hardware architectures for high performance content production.
- Communicate with other departments to make the best use of our systems and improve the existing tool set.
- Maintain our systems aimed at performance, stability and error-free operation
- Accurately estimate schedules and deliver high quality work products to that schedule.
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- Strong .Net/C#, ASP.Net and WCF skills.
- Strong C/C++ skills.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (e.g. Ruby, Python).
- Experience implementing and maintaining automation systems.
- Familiarity with supporting tools such as Container, Docker, AWS, Azure or similar technologies.
- Familiarity with configuration management tooling such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Games industry experience working on AAA titles.