Topshop Topman Visual Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Top Shop Man London
Top Shop Man London urgently required following position for Topshop Topman Visual Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Topshop Topman Visual Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Top Shop Man London Jobs Details:
TOPSHOP / TOPMAN Visual Coordinator, London Oxford Circus
Our Oxford Circus Flagship store really is a 'one - off'. Our customers travel from all over the World to get a glimpse of what's going on behind the doors of our unique and iconic store. The store trades off 5 floors and total's 95,000 square foot of selling space, making it the largest store in the business! It receives 100's of new lines every week, so there is always something new and exciting to see. The pace is like no other and the atmosphere is unreal, keeping our customers coming back for more.
You will be responsible for supporting the Visual Managers and the Store Visual teams of up to 30, working across both Brands. The turnover of Topshop/Topman Oxford Circus exceeds £120 million from 5 sales floors of 100,000 ft².
You will support the Visual Managers from both Brands in supporting the visual teams during day-to-day, peak periods and seasonal set-ups in an efficient manner. You will help to optimise and showcase the product throughout the Store with particular focus on product, fixture placement and trend merchandising ensuring that the best products are on key sight lines.
The role involves being the link between the visual managers and both TSTM supervisors and team, you will also build strong relationships with senior management, other store functions and external suppliers, including project-managing set-ups. A major part of the role will be to oversee administration of the department.
- Develop close relationships with the management team, branch merchandising and in store functions to support the delivery of the Brand in store.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of the local knowledge and understand the competition.
- Can problem solve and is confident at decision-making.
- You will support with the store layout using all available commercial tools ensuring linear and densities are considered and Brand guidelines are amended where appropriate.
You show excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task. E.g. creation of critical paths for floor moves, seasonal set ups and administration of the department.
- You willingly take responsibility and accountability in the absence of the Visual Manager, making decisions and communicating them effectively. You revisit to take corrective action when necessary.
- You build strong working relationships with Head Office