Operations Analyst Compliance Audit Ceemea Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London
Willis Towers Watson London urgently required following position for Operations Analyst Compliance Audit Ceemea. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Analyst Compliance Audit Ceemea Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London Jobs Details:
Job Title: Technical Operations Analyst, CEEMEA
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
To support the business in the delivery of an adequate control environment, acting as an advisor to the Regional Team, in relation to the operational risks within the CEEMEA Region.
This role will work alongside the Technical Operations Lead, Regional Head of Operations and closely with Regional Compliance and Audit in ensuring that we have a good insight into the risk profile for the region and appropriate risk mitigation plans in place to manage the risk.
This role will be key in supporting Country Heads in building the appropriate risk and controls frameworks for the countries ensuring that we leverage best practice, existing knowledge and common sense in supporting the businesses to transact and grow.
- Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- Participate as a member of the Regional Operations Team, working alongside sub-Regional COO’s, Change Leadership, PMO and IT
- Work closely with Regional Compliance, Legal and LCO’s in establishing the appropriate processes and tools in line with corporate policy
- To act as an advisor and coach to the business CEO’s in the design of operational controls and in the effective introduction and implementation of policies and procedures
- Identify the gaps, risks and identify potential solutions for supporting the business in the effective implementation of controls -work out how we fill the gaps between the business implementation/execution and 2nd line of defence, particularly in sub-scale organisations
- Support the business in preparation for audit
- Work with risk advisors to identify political and physical risks for the region – understand the implications for business continuity and physical security; for high risk locations, work with Group Security in creating scenario based training for business leaders for incident management (examples like the Middle East/Bahrain or Japan where political or physical incidents mean we need to think about operations recovery in a different way)
- Support the business in delivering the appropriate processes and controls in respect of the introduction of new legislation (e.g. FATCA)
- Work with project and OPEX teams in supporting the design of effective controls when implementing TOM/”Cook Book”. Demonstrate and utilise your knowledge of the business and processes to challenge and drive for better ways of working; be integral in process design
- Work with LCO’s on control framework development. Use your experience and business knowledge to rationalise and optimise the control environment – drive to standardise across the region
- Act as an advisor to outsourcing programmes to ensure effective management and good governance
- Teach, mentor, support
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Sound experience in a corporate Internal Audit or Compliance function in a multi-cultural environment
- Experienced in engaging, managing and influencing challenging stakeholders in a non-hierarchical environment towards achieving a common vision or goal
- Knowledge of the first/second/third line of defence principals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Cultural awareness and able to adapt style and approach to the country they are working in
- Experience of the analysis of process control environments in conjunction with regulatory requirement and subsequent diagnosis of deficiency/recommendation of change
- Experience of the insurance sector
- Experience of the region
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.