Seasonal Part Time Customer Service Ticket Sales Jobs Vacancy at Great Western Railway Gwr Par
Great Western Railway Gwr Par urgently required following position for Seasonal Part Time Customer Service Ticket Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Seasonal Part Time Customer Service Ticket Sales Jobs Vacancy at Great Western Railway Gwr Par Jobs Details:
Who we are:
GWR is the proud custodian of one of the most prestigious railway networks in the world. Our services call at over 275 stations, stretching across the South West of England.
Over the next few years we will be making history with huge investments that will affect all areas of operations, from new trains to stations upgrades and local community support.
We aim to transform the way people think about rail travel by setting a new standard – a better experience for our customers. Together we will restore the railways as a very special way to travel – relaxing, fast, efficient, friendly and fun.
If you share our passion for the railway then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers using stations.
- Responsible for platform management prior to trains arriving including assisting mobility impaired customers.
- Full range of retail activities ensuring compliance in ticket sales
- Fingertip maintenance of TVM including maintaining its availability.
- Assist in maintaining branch line connections where applicable
- Ensuring station presentation is maintained to a high standard.
You’ll need to be:
- Able to provide excellent customer service and remain calm particularly during times of service disruption.
- Respond, record and react to safety issues that may compromise customer safety
- Competent in all retail activities including cash handling
- Ability to manage customers requiring assistance including use of ramps and wheelchairs
- Pro-actively communicate and liase with customers, colleagues, and other business partners
As a minimum you’ll need to have:
- Previous experience of establishing relationships with customers.
- Previous experience in customer service role
- Demonstrate the ability to manage during periods of lone working
As well as a great team environment and comprehensive training, all GWR colleagues enjoy a range of benefits including final salary pension scheme, free rail travel across the GWR network for you and your family, company-sponsored health care plan, childcare vouchers and an Employee assistance programme.
This is a part time seasonal post working between June and September only. The hours of duty will vary between 14.00 and 19.00. The days of the week will vary between Monday to Friday .
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our organisation. And the broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That’s why we’re committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.