Client Executive Management Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc London
Hsbc London urgently required following position for Client Executive Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Executive Management Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc London Jobs Details:
- Coordinate and maintain client retention efforts for all clients in UK in tandem with product management, service delivery and sales managers to ensure high client satisfaction and a reference-able client base.
- Build relationship with client key decision makers and directors and other industry influencers
- Client Executives will act as the primarily HSS advocate within the Client’s organisation and as the Client’s advocate within all aspects of the HSS organisation and business. Many of the HSS teams including Client Management are virtual spread over multiple geographical locations making the role of the single Client advocate within HSS key.
- Sponsor all new business approval submissions for the assigned client base and be accountable for all deal management, pipeline reporting and business approval processes and procedures. Maintain assigned client base/sector development dashboard against AOP plans.
- Ensure proactive management of issues across all products and jurisdictions by directing the resources assigned to the client in each service component or jurisdiction.
- Sponsor service improvement opportunities and prioritise change management agenda across the business for assigned clients and support agreed service and change management oversight programs as part of the relationship governance model agreed with assigned client(s).
- Establish agreed governance framework and meeting schedules to deliver strong senior client engagement and maintain full compliance with internal controls e.g. co-ordinate completion of annual Business Risk Reviews.
- The role holder will ensure the HSBC values are present in everything we do, both individually and as an organisation. This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviours of:
- Client knowledge, client focus, and stakeholder mapping skills
- Key role for the delivery of a cohesive service to our clients and their investors.
- Instrumental role in protecting, defending and growing existing client franchise
- Operate as the face of the organisation to our clients with respect to our overall service delivery.
- Role incorporates client take-on, management of client expectations against KPI’s
- Provide input to scope and position HSS to respond to strategic clients’ current and future securities services’ needs.
- Key stakeholder in validation of end-to-end operating model.
- Negotiate financial terms for existing and repeat business for the assigned client base.
- Assist in the development of cross sell strategy for product presentation within existing client base.
- Review client profitability and develop strategy to meet CIR targets.
- Manage client participation in relevant industry surveys.
- Sell repeat business into existing clients by ensuring that clients’ needs are understood and met and by understanding the future direction of a clients’ business so that service provision is pro-actively adjusted to accommodate change.
Impact on the Business Typical KPIs and Targets (these are examples)
- Client service RAG status
- Smooth client on-boarding
- High client satisfaction ratings (incl surveys) and reference-able clients
- Project implementation RAG status
- Operating models in place for all clients
- To develop deep and mutually respectful relationships with senior representatives of the Client, Service Delivery, Sales and Product communities.
- Active engagement of the HSS senior management and executives across the wider Client stakeholder base. Ensuring all stakeholder remain updated and briefed on all key client activities and seeking senior management sponsorship for Client initiatives as appropriate.
- To share and leverage best practice and knowledge across regional Client Management teams.
- Maintain and enhance the reputation of HSS UK through a new effective client management model.
- Ensure that all services provided to clients are appropriately positioned and executed.
- Ensure the timely completion of new business documentation and appropriate presentation of same at the various committees.
- Ensure each product area is made aware of any operational impact of new business pipeline.
- Ensure professional approach undertaken by team members for all client pitches and client meetings leaving positive impression on all internal and external parties.
- Undertake regular internal reporting for allocated clients, highlighting service trends and efficiency initiatives.
- Implement coherent service management framework for assigned client base and communicate same to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate and manage due diligence visits from clients and investors.
Customer / Stakeholders typical KPIs and Targets (these are examples)
- Retention & protection of existing client base and income.
- Drive change to completion
- Cultivate team environment within client function & across business lines within business development & the company.
- Comprehensive MI delivered to stakeholders.
- Audit points and issues for client management and business implementation to be progressed and closed in a timely and appropriate manner
- No ‘High Risk’ Recommendations outstanding beyond 90 days of the Audit.
- Collation of all relevant due diligence if required.
- All Procedures for the team appropriately documented, reviewed and adhered to
- Detailed knowledge and experience of client account management or senior operational leadership experience.
- Fully proficient in understanding the regulations that drive the securities services arena and in particular those that govern client management.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of industry knowledge.
- Client facing, with ability to interface and interact with both strong communication and presentation skills, and with a good commercial understanding.
- Proven ability to demonstrate flexibility to adapt to the changing demands of the industry, clients and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrable quality track record as a proven team-player with the capacity to positively contribute to the current and future state client management function within HSS Ireland.
- Proven capacity to operate across a complex collaboratively, whilst ensuring that the agreed client/HSBC agenda is effectively managed.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound understanding of controls, risk management (product and market) and mitigation techniques.
This role has been designated as an Enhanced Vetting Role.