Clinique Counter Manager Boots Union Square Aberdeen Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder Aberdeen
- Clinique Counter Manager Boots Union Square Aberdeen
- Estee Lauder
- Aberdeen SCT
- 11 Sep, 2017 30+ days ago
Estee Lauder Aberdeen urgently required following position for Clinique Counter Manager Boots Union Square Aberdeen. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinique Counter Manager Boots Union Square Aberdeen Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder Aberdeen Jobs Details:
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Store/Retail/Counter Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Sales Associates to achieve all sales, customer service and operational targets. Candidates should have proven leadership, coaching and business management skills gained in a fast paced retail environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to be Chief Executive Officer of your own store. You will have total accountability for creating and executing an agile business plan to recruit and retain customers through strategic targeting, impactful in-store events, exceptional customer relationship management and the leadership of a high performing team.
If you are an ambitious self-starter with a flair for business planning and a passion for coaching others to reach their full potential this could be the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
Many of our field executives and senior managers began their careers at point of sale and this first level management role with exposure to business planning, consumer insights, event management, customer relationship management and front line marketing will provide you with the all-round skills needed to progress further within the Beauty Industry.
With a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer progressive career opportunities, outstanding training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Proven retail management/assistant retail management experience preferably within cosmetics
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Previous business planning experience including setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis and staff scheduling
- Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation
- Proven track record of leading a team to achieve sales and customer service targets
- Experience of creating and executing in-store events
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Proficient in Microsoft office applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-GB-SCT-Aberdeen
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 179021