Protection Adviser Jobs Vacancy at Consultancy Services Manchester
Consultancy Services Manchester urgently required following position for Protection Adviser. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Protection Adviser Jobs Vacancy at Consultancy Services Manchester Jobs Details:
I am excited to be recruiting for our Global Client and helping them recruit for Protection Advisers to join their team in Stockport. Due to tremendous growth they are expanding their Insurance team with driven and ambitious candidates. You will be given super warm leads daily - no cold calling will ever be required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our award-winning Life Insurance organisation with an 8billion turnover with more than 100 company awards won over the last 10 years. They have one of the best working cultures around with a fun and vibrant atmosphere, music played in the office and offer genuine career progression.
Duties - Protection Adviser
- Delivering Life and Protection advice direct to consumers
- Ensuring that FCA and internal regulatory standards for advice provision are met
- Maximising productivity and results by effectively managing time and business pipeline
- Maintaining knowledge, skills and personal performance to the required standards through a full training and competence scheme approach
- Ensuring that the agreed advice process is followed and that fact finds, needs analysis and that all consumer recommendations are well documented and well communicated
Skills - Protection Adviser
- We would want to hear from you if you have experience in - Life Insurance, Mortgage Adviser / Advisor, Pension Adviser / Advisor / Banking or other Financial Background
- We would like to hear from you if you have any of the following qualifications -
- RO1, RO2, RO3, RO4, RO5, CeMAP, CII, IF1, IF2, IF5, CF1, LP2
- Other Financial qualifications would be a huge advantage
- Educated to GCSE level
- £25,000 - £35,000 - OTE £45,000 and more
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Office hours, no late nights or weekends
- Discounted gym membership
- Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
- Free local parking
- And much more