Account Executive Jobs Vacancy at Resmed Didcot
Resmed Didcot urgently required following position for Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Executive Jobs Vacancy at Resmed Didcot Jobs Details:
Located in Harwell, the focus of this role is to work in conjunction with the Sales Account Management team to develop a coordinated plan to create value for the customer and profitable growth across the ResMed product portfolio. This will be delivered by various platforms, including phone, facetime, webex and occasionally activities in the field, and you will need to work with the Sales team to build a good understanding of the strategic objectives of customer accounts within the context of a highly dynamic and devolved NHS, and build appropriate ‘Account Plans'.
You would be responsible for providing a point-of-contact for targeted customer queries and support ResMed's high quality and market-leader status, ensuring that excellent relationships are
developed and maintained with internal and external customers at all times.
The role will also involve processing orders and product returns as well as updating our sales management system, SalesForce.com.
Key reponsibilities include
- By telephone and in collaboration with the Account Managers develop a deep understanding of the strategic objectives of the customer account within the context of a highly dynamic and devolved NHS.
- Build an ‘Account Plan' in conjunction with the account management team, which defines the resources and capabilities required to deliver both customer and ResMed objectives. Maintain “Salesforce.com” CRM database to ensure that relevant customer and market information is accurately recorded.
- Responsible for the profitable growth of the ResMed ever changing portfolio in designated customer accounts (incorporating sleep devices, patient interfaces, diagnostics and respiratory care).
- Develop an understanding of the key influencers and opinion leaders within the account and build strong relationships
- Work with the ResMed cross functional teams to create high value offerings, ensuring the appropriate approvals that leverage profitable growth
- Sell ResMed ‘Sleep' products and services through understanding the needs of the individual (in the context of the strategic priorities of the customer organisation) and effective communication of brand/product benefits within an agreed positioning strategy. Identify and highlight opportunities for other services within ResMed, such as ResMed Healthcare and Direct To Consumer.
- Monitor competitor products and commercial activities in order to inform account plans and build competitive intelligence and share with the team.
- Update SalesForce.com to a high standard on both outbound and inbound calls, incorporating managing Loan/Demo devices.
- Manage queries from targeted customers, eg pricing issues, product information requests.
- Process orders generated/ received from targeted customers via download
telephone, fax, email and post. Deal with all communications fully within set timeframes.
- Process product returns from targeted customers including arranging collections via couriers. Completes all paperwork required, ensure that systems are updated and filing is completed promptly.
- Process orders, as above, which include standing orders, call off orders, loan/demo orders, repair orders, specific Hospital orders & stock requestforms.
- Generate quotations for targeted customers in a timely manner, ensuring that all relevant information is provided on the quote.
- Have an understanding of the Trial to Buy process ensuring Company policy is followed
To be successful in this role you will need to be passionate about selling, and have proven success within either a customer services or sales environment.
Having the ability to develop strong professional relationships at all levels is critical, so excellent communication skills are needed, as well as the ability to plan ahead and adapt to change and apply sound financial and commercial skills.
Experience of working with the NHS as a key customer would be advantageous, as would experience of Oracle and SalesForce.com.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven sales experience within either a customer services or sales environment
- Demonstrable strong customer service skills are essential
- Proven strong relationship building skills and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of MSOffice required
- A history of taking a proactive approach to self-development
- Experience of working with NHS as a key customer.
- Experience of Oracle and SalesForce.com
- Degree or equivalent