Temporary Property Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Bield Housing Association Glasgow
Bield Housing Association Glasgow urgently required following position for Temporary Property Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Temporary Property Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Bield Housing Association Glasgow Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Temporary Property Administrative Assistant to deliver a professional and efficient administrative service within property management services based in Glasgow.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for tenants, customers and contractors.
The main duties will include;
- Progression of repair works
- To accurately administer the void assessment process
- To ensure all invoices are processed in line with Bield and Contractor terms of payment
- To administer all service contracts
- To process insurance claims
- To carry out other appropriate duties as required and assigned by the RMM and other senior staff.
Hours of employment are 35 per week, 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. This post is a temporary position until March 2019.
The successful candidate should be a strong communicator with the ability to manage their own workload. Well-developed administration and IT skills are also essential.
Previous experience within Property Management is desirable.
Please click here to download the full Job Description and Person Specification.
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually.
- Excellent holidays, up to 34 days each year (pro rata for part-time employees). With the option to buy or sell holidays each year.
- Payment of your Standard Disclosure check with Disclosure Scotland.
- A wide range of learning and development activities including management & leadership programmes, job related training and qualifications to ensure your continuous progress.