Sales Support Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Tableau London
Tableau London urgently required following position for Sales Support Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Support Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Tableau London Jobs Details:
Tableau Software is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world, making fast analytics and visualization products that help people see and understand data of any size or format. Customers of all sizes use our products, from Fortune 500 companies, to video game designers, to scientists in the jungles of Central America, to high school principals. Our software is for anyone with data and questions! Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world.
Check out this video to find more about our London team! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REV4rJ2XqqA
What you will be doing…
In the Sales Support Administrator role you will be responsible for supporting our Enterprise Sales teams and customers with administrative tasks such as; creating quotes, cleaning up, matching PO’s and order processing. In this role you are working with many parts of the business as well as speaking with customers on a daily basis being an integral part of the sales cycle. In this role you will need to be flexible, have excellent attention to detail and freakishly friendly customer service!
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Take inbound requests from customers and create simple quotes.
- Clean up PO’s and match PO’s to original quotes.
- Build simple Services quotes.
- Create quotes for < $10K partner orders.
- Work with customer procurement to handle various administrative tasks for the account team, e.g., setting up Tableau employees as vendors in their systems
- Setup and manage TPEPs. When customers request a trial to be extended, ensure those extensions are incorporated into our provisioning systems
- Accept, evaluate and route periodic team and client/customer inquiries, following up to ensure satisfactory closure.
- Use Salesforce.com, NetSuite and other tools to accurately profile customer accounts in order to create quotes/schedules/amendments that reflect product upgrades, consolidation and co-termination of maintenance renewal and add-on orders with cumulative discounting structures
- Maintain Special Handling Object and be subject matter expert on the nuances of accounts.
- Participate in special projects as needed and contribute to process enhancement initiatives
A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to get their best.
Detail oriented. Nothing gets overlooked when it comes to you.
Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
Relentlessly High Standards. You’re not satisfied with the status quo. You thrill in your accomplishments but also know it’s about doing and improving.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.