Games Host Customer Service Focused Jobs Vacancy at Leisure Ltd Chessington
Leisure Ltd Chessington urgently required following position for Games Host Customer Service Focused. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Games Host Customer Service Focused Jobs Vacancy at Leisure Ltd Chessington Jobs Details:
Can you deliver great customer service?
Are you a confident person?
Do you want to work somewhere where FUN is at the centre of everything?
If the answer is YES, we have the perfect job for you at Chessington World of Adventures Resort for the 2018 Season!
HB Leisure (HBL) is the world's leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe. Established in 1927, HBL operates 55 sites in 15 countries and employs approximately 1500 people during peak season.
You will be responsible for operating our pay as you go games units and providing guests with a FUN and FANTASTIC experience whilst they are playing. You will be the face of the company and will provide excellent customer service at all times. We are passionate about giving guests an AWESOME day out.
What we are looking for is:
- an outgoing, friendly and enthusiastic personality
- a passion for driving sales through guest interaction and communication
- self-motivated individuals with heaps of energy and enthusiasm
- the right attitude, confidence and the ability to work within a team.
What we can offer:
- full & part time hours available
- flexibility on start times and finishing times
- rate of pay is in line with the national minimum wage, BUT on top of this you have the opportunity to earn MUCH, MUCH more with our daily commission based bonuses
- full uniform provided
- holiday pay
- good career development paths for employees, which could include working at our sites across the globe.
If you want to be a part of our exciting and dedicated team, please click on apply
Job Type: Temporary
- Chessington, Surrey