Occupational Therapist Jobs Vacancy at Eclypse Recruitment Kingston upon Hull
Eclypse Recruitment Kingston upon Hull urgently required following position for Occupational Therapist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Occupational Therapist Jobs Vacancy at Eclypse Recruitment Kingston upon Hull Jobs Details:
£24,000 – 28,000 + benefits
Full Time – 37.5 hours – Mon-Fri – 09.00-17.00
Eclypse Recruitment is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join an excellent and ever expanding team at an exclusive independent mental health Hospital based in Hull. The hospital proudly presents a new, high quality refurb for their patients and staff alike.
Our client is a specialist Hospital with 41 beds for men across 3 individual units. It provides services for people with functional or organic diagnoses on an informal or detained basis. Units are split into groups for working age and older adults. All of the bedrooms are single rooms with en-suite facilities, there are a number of therapy rooms. OT is provided to support patients in learning new skills and enhancing existing abilities. The occupational therapy facility and each of the units has a ‘life skills’ kitchen enabling individuals to gain skills in preparation for independent living. Each unit has its own garden area. Patients can stay on site anywhere between 6 months to 10 years, allowing staff to get to know the patients and their family’s needs.
- Your role will involve establishing the processes and practices of OT, as well as the development of the service our client provides.
- You will be provide an environment that is encouraging to the needs of patients and ensure they are treated with dignity and respect.
- You will be focused on providing clinical related OT intervention that is guided by our patient’s specific needs, wishes and aspirations.
- You will bring skills to a role where you can have real impact and gain valuable experience to develop your career with support behind you.
- You must have a Degree in OT and experience of working in a Mental Health environment would be beneficial.
- You will also be part of the Hospital Clinical Governance Team.
- You must regularly monitor and evaluate the OT service provided and maintain up to date professional clinical records to meet legal requirements.
- You will also ensure that all clients have a comprehensive assessment, which assists in the planning of their programme based on clinical need.
- You will be responsible for the management and clinical supervision of all OT Assistants.
- You must ensure that all staff follow agreed policies and procedures, in particular within the Mental Health Act 1983 and Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- You will be a role model in everything you do and will pass on skills to support staff and promote awareness through workshops and education.
- In addition, you will take an active part in the OT student placement training and will provide assessment of staff competence as required by clinical responsibility
- You will control the allocated budget, utilise resources effectively and provide any statistical returns on the service as requested.
The role is full time at 37.5 hours per week; primarily it is 09.00-17.00 with some weekend work on a rotational basis to be agreed. No night duty. However, there would need to be an element of flexibility from both the candidate
We can offer you plenty in return – from career prospects to great rewards. As well as a competitive salary, provide one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous package will include:
- Free Learning and Development
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave
- Profit share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
KEYWORDS: Staff Nurse, medical and nursing , Occupational Therapy , Private Hospital, Mental Health, medical and nursing, Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire, Alcohol, Korsakoff’s, medical and nursing , challenging behaviour, Alzheimer’s, Kingston upon Hull, medical and nursing, Occupational Therapy, medical and nursing, Kingston upon Hull, Occupational Therapist