Research Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Jll London
Jll London urgently required following position for Research Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Research Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Jll London Jobs Details:
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for a Research/ Senior Research Analyst– UK Industrial & Logistics business line.
JLL, a professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate, has a vacancy for a dedicated Industrial & Logistics researcher to join its UK Research team based in Warwick Street London.
This role is focused on supporting the growth of JLL’s Industrial & Logistics Business in the UK and involves working closely with key Business teams - including Agency and Capital Markets as well as Research and Marketing colleagues.
What this job involves
You will be responsible for delivering high quality research and business development support in the industrial and logistics property sectors. This will include:
- Monitoring and collecting JLL’s market leading industrial and logistics data including big box take-up, supply, speculative development, stock, rents and yields.
- Taking part in JLL’s quarterly data cycle process by collecting, finalising and uploading our industrial data onto our client portal.
- Using this data to produce JLL’s three main UK industrial publications; UK Big Box Logistics, UK Industrial Tracker and Western Corridor Industrial Market.
- Produce internal quarterly market reports and slide decks on the big box logistics market.
- Providing research support to JLL’s UK Industrial & Logistics Business, including the Capital Markets and Agency teams.
- Undertaking and supporting fee generating research projects as and when required.
- Embracing JLL’s interests and use of technology by learning to use different Geographical Information Systems (GIS) including MapIT and CACI (with appropriate training). Over time we would like you to become a ‘GIS champion’ within the UK Industrial & Logistics research team so that you can take the lead on some of our mapping functions.
- Contributing to social media initiatives internally and externally.
We are looking for a dynamic researcher who is interested in the industrial and logistics sector and wants to makes an impact by providing high quality research data, reports and insights.
To do this we would expect the successful candidate to have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good first degree ideally in a relevant subject area such as Real Estate, Geography, Economics or Statistics.
- A high level of experience in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- A willingness to learn new skills if not proficient already, e.g. GIS skills
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to exercise judgment and solve problems with minimal supervision.
- An ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, results-driven workplace and an ability to meet expected goals and effectively manage internal business stakeholders’ expectations.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and an ability to work effectively with Research, Marketing and Business colleagues.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, JLL strives to contribute to the lasting values for clients, employees, shareholders, communities and our industry. Everything we do today should work towards Building a Better Tomorrow. Click here to learn more about JLL’s D&I commitment.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package
Location: Warwick Street, London
Job Opening Date: 19/03/18
Job Closing Date: 19/04/18
Apply quoting reference 74510BR at jll.com/careers.