Technical Trainer Jobs Vacancy at Bombardier Derby
Bombardier Derby urgently required following position for Technical Trainer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Trainer Jobs Vacancy at Bombardier Derby Jobs Details:
Technical Trainer (m/f)-TEMA-UKDY01539534
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies – built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology – conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.
We are currently looking to recruit a Technical trainer (m/f) based at our site in Derby
The main responsibility of this person is to assist the Technical Training Manager in ensuring that staff working on our fleets are trained, and can demonstrate competence to carry out their tasks and responsibilities, in line with current legislation and industry standards. Another important task of the person covering this role is to ensure that technical training and competency assessments are carried out with minimum disruption to production, and that the relevant documentation is maintained and kept up to date.
- Deliver technical training courses - Train the Trainer and End User - and other training i.e. Depot Protection, COSHH, Manual Handling, Site Induction;
- Author and update technical training manuals and eLearning packages for new build and legacy fleets by attending change review meetings, working with system engineers and suppliers, interpreting vehicle schematics and Detailed Design Review documents;
- Carry out competency assessments on Production staff, certifying competence and ensuring records are maintained to an auditable standard that meets the requirements of current legislation;
- Attend core team, and customer reviews to deliver progress reports and address customer feedback specific to technical training material and course delivery;
- In conjunction with the Training Administrator, responsible for entering data into the technical competency management system to support the needs of all depots and the team;
- Qualified to High School GCSE Level B or above in English and Maths
- Qualified assessor (D32/33 or A1)
- Qualifications in training techniques and processes. (City & Guilds 7331 or equivalent)
- Engineering background and experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages
- Competent to prioritising their own work
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills
Closing date: 14.12.2017
Competitive Salary Range
Number of working hours: 37
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical Training
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Derby
Employee Status: Regular