Baby Room Manager Jobs Vacancy at Treetops Nurseries Ltd Dudley
Treetops Nurseries Ltd Dudley urgently required following position for Baby Room Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Baby Room Manager Jobs Vacancy at Treetops Nurseries Ltd Dudley Jobs Details:
Treetops Nurseries are looking for exceptional people who are totally committed to childcare!
We are now looking for an Baby Room Specialist / Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse/Nursery Practitioner to join us at our Nursery in Dudley
If you have a passion for 0-2's then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse/Nursery Practitioner who has extensive experience working with the 0-2's age group. You will also need to be committed to delivering exceptional care to all children. We are looking for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse/Nursery Practitioner for our beautiful nursery who is professional, passionate and committed to helping make a difference to the lives of children. Treetops Nurseries are now part of the Busy Bees Group, who is the UK’s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn. Key responsibilities:
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
- An unrivalled dedication to childcare
- Experience working within 0-2's age group
- Qualifications – you will need to hold a level 3 qualification-
- NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3
- Committed to your own career development
- A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment