Validation Engineer Month Contract Pharma Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy at Pharm Consulting
- Validation Engineer Month Contract Pharma Manufacturing
- Pharm Consulting
- 20 Nov, 2017 26 days ago
Pharm Consulting urgently required following position for Validation Engineer Month Contract Pharma Manufacturing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Validation Engineer Month Contract Pharma Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy at Pharm Consulting Jobs Details:
Validation Engineer required for a Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing site. The successful candidate will ensuring the complete delivery of fully compliant qualification and validation of equipment, software, facilities, cleaning processes and operational manufacturing processes on site. Experience in API Manufacturing is a vital aspect of this position. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Validation Specialist / Validation Engineer / QA Engineer
UK / Kent / South East
6 Months initially
- Preparation, review and approval of validation master plans and validation plans
- Writing and executing validation protocols
- Performing and reviewing site and factory acceptance tests
- Writing URSs
- Validating equipment items
- Generation and closure of Validation Deviations and change controls
- Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biology or several years of Validation Engineering experience
- Ability to write protocol reports for validation or trial purposes
- Experience in API Manufacturing
- Up to date knowledge of regulations
- Hands on experience of cleaning validation and GAMP
- Knowledge of drug regulations, including 21CFR Part 11
- Critical thinker with excellent communication skills
- Ensure training record is up to date
- Training in GMP
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant David Fearnley on +44 (0)20 3189 0497, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, David is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Validation Specialist / Validation Engineer / QA Engineer / UK / Kent / South East / Validation / GMP / API / API Manufacturing / Pharmaceutical