Software Development Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Amzn Dev Center London Ltd London
Amzn Dev Center London Ltd London urgently required following position for Software Development Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Development Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Amzn Dev Center London Ltd London Jobs Details:
At Alexa Shopping we strive to enable shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting with their smart devices such as Android or Apple phones. Our services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing, you can go from 'I want that' to 'that's on the way' in a matter of seconds. We are seeking the industry's best to help us create new ways to interact, search and shop. Join us and you'll be taking part in changing the future of everyday life.
The Alexa Shopping group is seeking talented and experienced engineers to design and develop Natural User Interface (NUI) shopping experiences and microservices in London. You'll have the freedom (and encouragement) to experiment, improve, invent, and innovate on behalf of our customers. You will interact with teams throughout Amazon and have an impact on our new services and the way shopping is done. You will have the satisfaction of being able to look back and say you were a key contributor to something special from its earliest stages.
* Bachelor’s (or above) Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
* Considerable amount of professional experience in software development
* Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
* Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
* Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
* Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Objective C, or Java
Preferred Qualifications * Experience building microservices
* iOS, Android, or other client development background a plus
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
* Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
* Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs