Sales Support Associate Jobs Vacancy at Equinix Slough
Equinix Slough urgently required following position for Sales Support Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Support Associate Jobs Vacancy at Equinix Slough Jobs Details:
Sales Support Associate
The Sales Support Associate (SSA) is part of the EMEA Sales Support & Quoting Support team within the EMEA Sales Operations Organisation. We are looking for someone that has Project Management skills and will be able to support pre-sales activities.
The SSA plays a key role in project managing pre-sales activities and works cross-functionally to solve issues related to quotes, orders and data. The SSA is the pre-sales operations contact who coordinates tasks seamlessly behind the scenes. You will be responsible for project managing multiple deals across EMEA ensuring they conform to Equinix standards, making sure the scope and direction of each is on schedule. Additionally, where there is a policy, process tool or system change impacting the customer or Sales, the SSA will make sure they are aware and help them through adoption.
The SSA has the skills of a Project Manager to work cross functionally and has a track record of delivering exceptional customer support to a portfolio of customers. The SSA works closely with the customer and sales reps and delivers value by providing proactive and reactive pre-sales support. You will be highly organised and an efficient professional who can wear multiple hats throughout the working day while prioritising the most important requests.
They manage large and complex customer projects and functions as the trusted advisor to customers and the account team.
Part of the role is proactively shepherding quotes through the approval process up to booking. Working closely with numerous departments to ensure all are in sync to be able to deliver the customers requirements. Building relationships is key, providing guidance and keeping quotes/issues concurrently updated to the relevant parties.
SSA is part of the account team and is customer facing. The SSA may be asked to join Customer meetings and prepare quoting related QBRs. Travel within Europe may be required.
Daily activities include:
- Support Customers and Sales reps with creating, tracking status and garnering approvals for quotes. Also support for system functionality issues, quote complexity, knowledge/training, and exceptional high volume of quotes
- Validate quoting info provided by customers/ Sales reps for non-standard quotes. Follow up directly with Sales reps on any clarifications or additional info required to accurately generate quote
- Monitor/manage quote request queues and generate quotes related to new orders, amendments, and renewals. Manage quote revisions, approvals, pricing ramps, and pricing agreements and contract language as needed
- Ensure any/all non-system-managed approvals are properly maintained before quotes or other legal documents are released to customers
- Work with the sales executive to ensure pricing agreements are in place and accurate
- Provide live sales support for all system related questions and be the single point of subject matter expertise for any system or process enhancements (e.g., ECO enhancements)
- Support pre-sales operational activities for complex customer accounts or multi country deals (e.g. Majors, GAM, Network)
- Provide 1st level support to Sales Reps on generating legal Agreements in SFDC and submitting nonstandard term requests to Legal (e.g. for MCA, GTC, Policies)
- Provide live support to sales reps on any system/process related issues
- Deliver job aids/FAQs on any system/process enhancements to the sales team
- Communicating effectively with a variety of departments within Equinix and function well within a team
- Siebel and SFDC expertise is a plus
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills, ability to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of internal and external customers
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work and adapt in rapidly changing environment
- A customer service focus
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, handle highly confidential information, and a self-starter attitude
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel (including Excel pivot tables), PowerPoint required
- Strong process orientation and analytical and deductive reasoning skills
- Working knowledge of internet, hosting and networking concepts desirable