Quality Monitoring Officer Jobs Vacancy at Choices Healthcare Ltd Westcliff
Choices Healthcare Ltd Westcliff urgently required following position for Quality Monitoring Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Monitoring Officer Jobs Vacancy at Choices Healthcare Ltd Westcliff Jobs Details:
Choices Healthcare is seeking an enthusiastic individual with experience within the health and social care sector to share our values in providing high quality care and support to our service users and staff. The successful candidate will work alongside the project management team to ensure that all practices are compliant with relevant governing bodies and procedures to maintain the deliverance of excellent quality care.
Typical responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out duties such as: general quality monitoring of our service, clients’ care reviews, home visits, spot checks etc.
- Preparing and filing reports for all completed quality monitoring activities and reviews.
- Investigating and rectifying issues that may arise from monitoring and review sessions.
- Giving apologies and reassurance to clients/relatives after investigating their complaints.
- Maintaining both staff and service user folders to ensure they are up to date and compliant with the CQC requirements.
- Maintaining our existing live-in care packages and securing new ones.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- CM2000 experience
- Intermediate PC skills – Ability to use MS Office systems including MS Word and Excel
- Being dedicated to delivering exceptional service on behalf of the company internally and externally.
- Being flexible and reliable and an effective team player.
- Being able to use own initiative and positive attitude to work are essential for this post.
Possession of a Driving Licence and own vehicle is compulsory. Although this role will be based in Southend, you must be willing and able to travel to our other operational locations within Basildon and Ipswich for quality monitoring duties if and when necessary.
Rate of pay will be be £9ph. If interested please apply with an up-to-date CV ASAP.
Job Type: Full-time
- Healthcare: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License