Talent Assessment Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Cut London
Cut London urgently required following position for Talent Assessment Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Assessment Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Cut London Jobs Details:
Founded in 2002, cut-e (pronounced 'cute') provides online tests, questionnaires and gamified assessments. In May 2017, global professional services firm Aon plc acquired cut-e and integrated the company into its global talent solution. cut-e and Aon, as Aon's Assessment Solutions, undertake 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages.
To support our business growth in the UK, we now invite applications to the position of Account Manager. The ideal candidate will be a key member of our growing team, managing new and existing client relationships.
The key role of the Account Manager is to strategically manage relationships across a range of client accounts. The main goal is to achieve short- and long-term business and financial objectives through increase in sales revenue and market share.
Talent Assessment Account Manager
- Develop, maintain and extend relationships in existing client organisations
- Develop new multi-level relationships in new client organisation
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded within own client portfolio
- Actively create opportunities to get cut-e’s message into the market, e.g. through meetings, events, information networks, media channels
- Monitor the market to keep up-to-date with market trends and competitor activity
- Create persuasive proposal documents / presentations
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline data, tracking opportunities, contacts etc.
- Manage the timely delivery of sales documents when activating new projects
- Work with the Sales Enablement Team to handle new opportunities as appropriate
- Support marketing and PR activity as appropriate
- Consider ways to innovate with clients to keep them engaged
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ideally 2+ years previous experience in an account management role
- Third Level Qualification in a Business, Marketing or Psychology discipline
- Knowledge of and experience in selling HR talent assessment and development solutions with a professional firm
- A self-starter, entrepreneurial drive and ability to cope with ambiguity is essential
- A good team player who enjoys working with a multi-cultural, like-minded team
- Resourceful and result-oriented to all initiatives
- A people-oriented person with proven client development and relationship management experience and abilities
- Effective communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Career-driven and a strong desire to grow with the business
What we offer:
- A financially rewarding career and opportunity to grow into managerial or leadership role
- A stimulating working environment that offers continuous personal development and training opportunities through working with international experts in our field and multinational client organisations from a wide range of industries
- Thrive in a company culture that emphasises pioneer thinking, client-centricity, career progression, personal and professional integrity
- A supportive team and responsive team culture
Interested?Your contact person is Janice Hammond, telephone: +353 91 842203
To send us your application please press the button "Apply now"!