Student Recruitment And Admissions Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at University Huddersfield Huddersfield
University Huddersfield Huddersfield urgently required following position for Student Recruitment And Admissions Ordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Student Recruitment And Admissions Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at University Huddersfield Huddersfield Jobs Details:
Permanent, Part-time 22.2 hours per week to be worked over 3 days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced administrator who enjoys a challenge? Do you enjoy working across a varied range of activities in a busy customer focussed environment?
If you have a proven aptitude for providing professional administration support, working methodically whilst juggling priorities and maintaining excellent levels of customer service, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
We are seeking an administrator to join our busy, customer focussed Marketing and Recruitment team to play a key role in the successful recruitment and conversion of students from enquiry through application to enrolment. This newly created position will play a pivotal role in ensuring the rapid turnaround of our taught course enquiries and applications as well as co-ordinating the Applicant Visit Days and applicant interview arrangements,
You will need to be flexible in your approach both in terms of activities and working hours as this role will involve working weekends and occasional evenings (please read the recruitment pack for further information).
As Student Recruitment and Admissions Co-ordinator you will :
- Co-ordinate the administrative processes to ensure successful recruitment and admission of undergraduate, and postgraduate taught students to the School.
- Liaise with prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students to provide a professional and welcoming service encouraging them to enrol with the School
- Plan and co-ordinate logistical arrangements for the delivery of recruitment events including Applicant Visit Days, interviews, Postgraduate Fairs, etc.
To be successful in this role you will have *:
- Recent experience of working within a busy, customer facing administrative team and using a database.
- Proven organisational skills, able to manage several projects at once, overcoming challenges and delivering confidently to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly and approachable personality.
- A degree or equivalent training/work based experience and good standards of literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent computer skills with experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
If you fit the above description, we want to hear from you. *Please pay close attention to the recruitment pack information and use the online application form to explain how your knowledge, skills and experience match the full Person Specification for the role.
If you are currently registered as a full-time student at the University please note that you may only apply for part-time jobs of 15 hours or less per week.