Store Manager Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Rkl Tools Hardware Axminster
Rkl Tools Hardware Axminster urgently required following position for Store Manager Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Store Manager Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Rkl Tools Hardware Axminster Jobs Details:
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, confident and enthusiastic Retail Store Manager who can represent our Company in our Axminster store.
As a Retail Store Manager At RKL Tools, you need to ensure that the store is well stocked, clean and tidy and that customers leave the store with a lasting image to ensure they keep returning.
- Strong understanding of stock control ie ordering goods, dealing with deliveries and banking monies
- You must be a hands on manager
- Operate the till in accordance with the company instructions
- Provide highest possible standard of customer service.
- Ensure that the shelves are well filled/stocked and faced up at all times.
- Ensure correct pricing of products and stock rotation is implemented.
- Ensure the maintenance of high standards of cleanliness and safety throughout the store.
- Observe company rules at all times and report any breach of company rules witnessed.
- Ensuring all staff fully co-operate to ensure the smooth running of the store.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- a) Ability to provide excellent customer service, ideally with experience in retail.
- b) Good cash handling skills.
- c) Excellent staff supervision and organisational skills
- d) Organised & practically minded, be able to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- e) Previous experiance in Manager/Supervisor role is preferred (Not essential)
The store trades Monday to Saturday and it is essential that the successful candidate is flexible to work within these hours
We are looking for someone who is self motivated, a good team leader, who enjoys retail and offering great customer service.
If you have all of the skills stated above for the role of Retail Store Manager and feel the need for a fresh challenge, email your CV today
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,680.00 to £20,800.00 /year
- Secondary education
- Driving License