Year Industry Sales Marketing Jobs Vacancy at Arthur Online London
Arthur Online London urgently required following position for Year Industry Sales Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Year Industry Sales Marketing Jobs Vacancy at Arthur Online London Jobs Details:
This is a unique opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing technology business in PR, sales and marketing. The placement will see you work within the sales and marketing team, and alongside the senior management team on a day-to-day basis, converting leads into sales, assisting business growth and raising brand awareness.
Role specific duties
Arthur seeks to maintain a creative, positive environment that rewards hard work and entrepreneurial spirit. You will need to be tech savvy, having made use of various social media forms (personally and/or professionally) and understand how to produce engaging content online. You will need to have strong written and spoken communication skills, be outgoing, hard-working, and have an independent personality. You will need knowledge of all the various forms of MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Any previous customer service, sales or marketing experience would be advantageous.
- Maintain high levels of customer service through various forms of communication
- Finding and communicating with active leads to successfully make sales
- Managing relationships with existing clients via calls and online chats
- Attend events to promote the brand and bring in leads
- Actively upsell add-on services to existing clients
- Social media- using our Facebook pages, LinkedIn contacts, blogs, Twitter followers etc
- Email marketing
- PR- Publications, TV, Journalists, Industry Experts
- Organise Exhibitions and sponsorship opportunities
- Produce online and offline content
***Please note, start dates are flexible if you are successful***
Job Type: Year in Industry
Hours of work
9:00-5:30pm full time
Rate of pay
London, Greater London
Currently studying at University and on target for a 2:1 or higher