Manufacturing Planner Buyer Jobs Vacancy at Elekta Crawley
Elekta Crawley urgently required following position for Manufacturing Planner Buyer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manufacturing Planner Buyer Jobs Vacancy at Elekta Crawley Jobs Details:
Are you a current Elekta employee?
Please click here to apply through our internal career site Find Jobs - Elekta .
Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
At Elekta the Manufacturing Planner Buyer will work in a high pressure department and with external suppliers to ensure that the day to day supply of parts is in line with Budget, forecast and planning information so a clear and concise communicator is essential. In this role attention to detail is required to ensure that inventory levels are maintained correctly and that supplies to the Crawley Product Supply Centre (PSC) are in line with agreed targets. An out of the box thinker is desirable in order to drive improvements to our supply chain processes using lean and root cause analysis techniques. You’ll also help manage the input of new products and parts into the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system where it affects Manufacturing for PSC so the ability to cope with complexity is necessary.
- Create and implement plans for production volumes, purchased materials and stock directly from the Supply Plan generated from the S & OP process.
- Ensure that purchase, manufacturing and distribution orders are placed and tracked to ensure the overall manufacturing plan and agreed customer service levels are met.
- Measure, analyse and report on issues that affect the overall manufacturing plan and identify problems and root causes for future improvements.
- Work closely with Suppliers and liaise with the Inbound Logistics Control Tower and 3rd party Warehouse supplier as necessary to ensure parts and materials are available in time for Manufacturing Order picking.
- Manage multiple sources of data to be able to inform future planning, ordering and delivery parameters for parts and to maintain stock levels in accordance with departmental policy specified at the Working Capital meetings.
- Ensure all repairs to manufactured assemblies and purchased components are actioned in a controlled, timely and cost effective manner.
- To participate in shortage review meetings, supplier reviews and other internal meetings to help resolve issues in process as they are identified.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor Degree level of education essential with subjects associated to Business desirable.
- If not educated to University Degree level a Professional qualification in Operations management is essential.
Experience & Knowledge
- Business experience with a focus on manufacturing in a technology/industrial environment with high demands on quality is essential.
- Experience of production scheduling and planning using ERP systems preferred.
- Experience of working in a Purchasing environment or Buyer role is an advantage.