Training Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Odfjell Drilling Aberdeen
Odfjell Drilling Aberdeen urgently required following position for Training Ordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Odfjell Drilling Aberdeen Jobs Details:
A vacancy has arisen for the position of HR / Training Co-ordinator within our Aberdeen Office. The HR/Training Co-ordinator is a dual role with a split responsibility. This role is responsible for liaising with internal and external clients in regard to all of their HR and logistical requirements as well as being responsible for booking all training courses in line with Company and Client training.
The key duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the responsibilities detailed below:
- To assist in ensuring that all areas pertaining to personnel requirements are run in a cost effective and safe manner.
- Help in the planning and administration of specific rig schedules.
- Ensure the optimum use of offshore personnel across all installations, ensuring good communication is maintained at all times.
- Be responsible for recording all personnel movements in the personnel database and carry out spot audits on the quality of information held in the database.
- Must ensure that all personnel records are retained in a confidential and professional manner.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies with regards to sourcing agency personnel.
- Booking travel/accommodation and registering as required.
- Processing monthly payroll for all offshore personnel and ensuring the timely and accurate submission to the third party payroll provider.
- Ensure all new hire and leaver processing is carried out for all employees including issuing contracts of employment.
- To assist in the recruitment process to ensure qualified employees are hired, ensuring fair recruitment processes are followed for both internal and external candidates.
- Carry out HR/Training inductions for new employees.
- Assist in all aspects of the discipline and grievance process.
- Ensure appraisals are conducted and registered as required.
- Monitor all absences and report as required.
- Liaise with the medical provider in regard to the booking of medicals and fit to returns medicals.
- Ensure employees are trained to Client’s training matrices.
- Ensure personnel travelling/working offshore are trained and legally compliant.
- Maintain the HR database with training records for all employees both on and offshore.
- Book training courses and liaise with personnel on dates, venues and administrative arrangements.
- Liaise with employees regarding the online training module Cornerstone.
- Liaise with training providers regarding employee details and arrangements.
- Liaise with training providers to develop bespoke courses as required.
- Assist with the administration of internal training courses and workshops.
- Develop/maintain internal records and reports.
- Conduct routine audits on individual training profiles.
- Collate and approve expenses for training course attendance.
- Liaise with offshore Tool Pushers (TP) and Safety Training Co-ordinators (STC) to ensure all training records are maintained onshore with full suite of copies maintained offshore.
- Participate in a rota system providing out of hours on call cover for all personnel issues.
- Be a member of the emergency response next of kin team.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a HR and/or training role.
- Educated to HND level.
- Experienced in the use of HR / Training programmes/software.
- Experienced and conversant with training providers and a range of courses.
- Experienced with Industry Body Training organisation.
- Experienced in maintaining management systems within an organisation (eg ISO 9001).
- Internal audit experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft and HR/training database applications.
- Must have experience of dealing with external clients and suppliers.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload & prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and impart confidential information.
- Ability to prioritise heavy workload.
- Must have excellent organisational skills requiring minimal supervision.