Finance Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Farrer Barnes Ltd
Farrer Barnes Ltd urgently required following position for Finance Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Farrer Barnes Ltd Jobs Details:
My client is a leading name in their sector and are now looking to offer a career defining opportunity to a bright, ambitious Finance Analyst.
This role will work with departmental heads across the business and offer lots of early responsibility and wide-ranging exposure.
- Work with the regional teams to pull together the annual budget, forecast and rolling projections.
- Reporting and monitoring on divisional key performance indicators; sales, profitability ratios, and investigating variances to budget or year on year movements.
- Produce Financial Evaluations for New Business and large opportunities within existing customers and communicate the results to all stake holders.
- Liaise with sales teams, regional finance managers, attend sales meetings.
- Responsible for administrator who's main role entails pricing queries and management of rebates Responsible for the timely distribution of bonus targets and monthly statements, investigating and resolving any queries.
- Act as a central point of contact for internal customers for finance related queries.
- Producing ad-hoc reports/presentations as required to drive business results.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.