Recruitment Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Jowicom Limited London
Jowicom Limited London urgently required following position for Recruitment Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Jowicom Limited London Jobs Details:
Salary: 1st Year Commissioned based realistic OTE £30K Uncapped
2nd Year £10K Basic with Commission OTE £40K Uncapped
3rd Year £20K Basic with Commission OTE £50K Uncapped
Location: London, mostly Home Based
Function: Recruitment (Perms)
Education Level: Degree but would prefer superstars or both
The company is looking for Recruiters or Resources that have specialised knowledge of their sector and have an excellent network of candidates.
The company is a newly established forward thinking recruitment consultancy that is looking to expand their team by offering excellent commission rates. Probably the best in the industry!
The vision is to look for candidates that are natural entrepreneurs and salespeople that want to control their own career with less risk.
The company started off specialising in Sales & Marketing and has now expanded to a multitude of sectors and functions. Admin, Construction, Engineering, Finance, IT, Hospitality, Management & Consulting, Healthcare, Education and more.
Self-disciplined, as its mainly a work from home role.
Work out of normal working hours and some weekends, as these will be the best time to connect with candidates.
Communicate diligently and respectfully with candidates
Business development and new business generation
Network through LinkedIn & other professional networking sites
Resource relevant candidates for the right role
- At least 2 Years experience as a Recruitment Consultant or Candidate Resourcer
- Specialist in your sector
- Have and utilise your network for new business and candidate placement
- Work autonomously and diligently
- Willing to work out of normal work week hours and some weekends
- Work from Home
- High Commission Offer, what you put in is what you get out. You'll be rewarded very well for results.
- Field days including paid for lunches, go-karting, paintball, golfing and much more.
- Options for year 3 shares
- Career path to become a Manager and even Director
Job Type: Commission
Salary: £30,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
- London, Greater London
- Specialist in your industry: 2 years
- Network of potential clients: 1 year
- Recruitment or Resourcing Candidates (Perms): 2 years
- Willing to work on commission: 1 year
- network of candidates in your specialist industry: 2 years
- proficient English
Required licence or certification:
- legal to work in the UK