Logistics Finance Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Group Manchester
Group Manchester urgently required following position for Logistics Finance Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Finance Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Group Manchester Jobs Details:
Salary: Up to £40,000 + excellent benefits
Location: Manchester City Centre
In a rapidly changing retail landscape, our logistics finance team plays a crucial role in supporting the stores to deliver in an environment where competition is fierce and customers, quite rightly, demand more than ever. The team provides the analysis that allows us to run the warehouse and transport operations efficiently, continue to innovate and further improve the service we offer to the store network. We’re now looking for a logistics finance analyst to further support our work. If you can bring us the financial expertise that we’re looking for, we can offer you the chance to develop your skills and build a career with a business that puts people at the heart of its strategy.
Reporting into the logistics finance manager, you’ll support the wider logistics finance team and logistics operations teams developing enhanced insight reporting and data that will help to optimise business performance. Working collaboratively with the business, we’ll look for you to help improve project tracking, cost control, forecasting and budgeting models, as well as applying new techniques to support processes.
What you’ll do:
• build working business relationships with internal partners
• provide critical insight for the business on operational performance
• support the development of enhanced data insight that will inform decisions
• apply new techniques to improve project tracking, cost control, budgeting and forecasting models, including external benchmarking
• challenge decisions based on data and insight that you'll report on
• identify and recommend potential improvements to help optimise the performance of the logistics operation
• provide technical and professional advice and guidance to managers
To get going quickly in this role, we’ll look for you to be a qualified accountant or close to your full qualification. With numerous data sources and metrics to review and report on, you’ll have great analytical skills and be able to manipulate data easily. How you present this information is also important. So you’ll have loads of examples of how you’ve previously presented complex information in a precise and conclusive way. A big part of your role will be to challenge and influence various decisions with internal partners, so you’ll need to be confident in doing so, and show us how you’ve previously done this.
We’d love to talk to you if:
• you’re a recently qualified accountant or working to complete your full qualification
• you can analyse and manipulate complex data sets
• you’re able to present information in a conclusive and concise way, easily getting your point across
• you can provide reasoning and knowledge on reports
• you’re able to easily build and engage relationships with internal partners
• you’re confident to challenge and influence business decisions
• you enjoy working towards tight deadlines and managing priorities
• you’ve ideally worked within a big retail / distribution organisation previously