Global Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Humanscale London
Humanscale London urgently required following position for Global Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Humanscale London Jobs Details:
Humanscale is the premier designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve health and comfort at work. Our award-winning office products –seating, sit/stand desks, technology support and lighting – have led the industry in performance and simplicity for over 30 years
Responsible for increasing Humanscales’s market share through developing, implementing and monitoring strategies and action steps to achieve Global Account penetration. Also responsible for meeting quotas and individual performance objectives. Provides management and leadership for corporate account program, which is focused on developing new and existing customers.
- Develops and executes unified collaborative account marketing plans with management to maximums account penetration within assigned accounts.
- Ideally based in London
- Develop analysis of industry and accounts to target, set priorities, which direct the activities of the sales organization, Rep groups, and dealers to achieve planned volume of sales.
- Develop a forecasting system and manage sales process through pending business reports.
- Responsible for regional budget.
- Maintains target account profile information, (key personnel, primary locations, and account activity)
- By location of assigned accounts and major prospects.
- Coordinates support of major accounts and monitor all activities within those assigned accounts.
- Coordinates negotiations of major account agreements in conjunction with National Director.
- Develop plans to increase high-level contacts at target accounts, through a strategic effort that will increase penetration.
- Establish company as an industry leader, through an in-depth understanding of competitive account programs.
- Serves as a liaison between the factory and the customer/dealer on shipment and quality matters.
- External Contacts- Frequent contact with assigned accounts and prospects regarding sales penetration. Moderate contact with dealers regarding account management, penetration, and service issues.
- Internal Customers- Frequent contact with Sales and marketing groups, regarding program, and services. Provides ongoing leadership to sales force. Moderate contact with Executive management regarding assigned account activity and relationship building. Contact with Operations regarding product, scheduling, and marketing programs. Frequent contact with Administration (Customer Service, Order Entry.)
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, design, or equivalent.
- Four to Six years of diversified experience in sales and marketing, with at least 2 years experience in the office furniture, including direct end user contact, dealer and A&D contact, or closely related industry.
- Must be able to travel throughout Continental Europe
- Languages (German/French) preferred
Humanscale is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran)