Senior Program Manager Jobs Vacancy at Microsoft London
Microsoft London urgently required following position for Senior Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Program Manager Jobs Vacancy at Microsoft London Jobs Details:
The Bing and Cortana Product Ecosystem team is committed to delivering world class products based on our cutting-edge AI technology for users worldwide. As part of the AI and Research organization, the Bing & Cortana Ecosystem team is dedicated to building a true ecosystem of partners, customers and developers building innovative solutions based on our AI tech. We are looking for a talented and experienced Principle Program Manager to lead our Market Engagement Team, a team of PM based in our top markets around the world who are tasked with driving the growth of our Bing and Cortana products and ecosystem in their markets.
As the leader of the Market Engagement Program Management team, you’ll be setting the strategy and direction for the global rollout of our product ecosystem, collaborating with multiple, geo-distributed stakeholders in engineering, business development, country and regional business groups and external Microsoft partners to define, deliver and support best-in-class experiences.
If you have a passion for leading and developing talented individuals, for technology, for creating clarity from ambiguity, and for ensuring the delivery of best possible products in in a very fast-moving space at the bleeding edge, then you will be interested in this unique role.
The Market Engagement PM team is responsible for shaping the Bing and Cortana Ecosystem product offering in markets worldwide so that it can play a leading role. Representing a wide range of technology including the core Bing and Cortana products, the syndication & distribution of Bing and Cortana to the deployment of new products based on Bing & Cortana technology. The Market Engagement PM Team work closely with regional business, marketing and partner groups, works closely with engineering teams, analyzing partner & users use cases, understanding the competitive landscape and key market trends, identifying strategic market partnership opportunities and aligning all the respective stakeholders on the product roadmap and strategy are key ingredients to this team’s success.
Our team includes a great mix of people from Microsoft and industry from all over the world, offering a truly diverse multi-cultural environment with a vibrant atmosphere. This is a rare opportunity to lead a talented team where you can work in one of the industry’s most innovative internet spaces and see an immediate impact through your contributions on millions of users, every day.
- Driving international technology development, outreach, prioritization and deployment strategy.
- Competitive, industry and market analysis
- Identifying key customers/partners and driving engagement strategy
- Representing Microsoft AI technology in key developer events and communities
- Directly supporting customer technical teams to envision and construct their solutions
- Making great hiring decisions and developing the team to meet the evolving challenge of a highly dynamic space
- Proven capability to engage with customers and partners and build a collaborative working relationship with engineering, design, other PM organizations, marketing and product planning
- Understand end-customers and partners implicit and explicit needs through analysis of multiple data sources, with experience in translating and representing those to key stakeholders who can help action them
- Proven experience delivering results from a geo-distributed team from diverse backgrounds
- Experience in helping direct reports develop and grow and achieve their career goals
- Proven experience in delivering software solutions in a program management capacity
- Experience in driving clarity from ambiguity, setting direction and managing multiple concurrent projects to successful outcomes
- Strong analytical, technical and data-driven decision-making skills
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of search technology and architecture, Bing end-users and the competitive market landscape to enable you to make well-balanced, data driven product decisions
- Highly Self-Motivated, with the ability to identify, define & drive successful programs independently
- A detail-oriented, agile, and pragmatic thinker with the ability to handle a diverse number of concurrent activities and team interactions
- Self-critical, with empathy, and shows a drive for results
- High energy and enthusiasm towards search and AI technologies and product quality
- Experience as a program manager or product manager in high scale software product
- Proven people management experience
- B.Sc / MS degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is strongly preferred.
- MBA or business degree is valued but not required
- Excellent leadership, collaboration and influencing skills
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is required
- Knowledge and experience in Internet search/ online services /artificial intelligence is highly desirable