Trainee Tax Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Arm Ltd Cambridge
Arm Ltd Cambridge urgently required following position for Trainee Tax Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trainee Tax Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Arm Ltd Cambridge Jobs Details:
About the Role
Are you a Finance graduate looking for a role where you can train in your tax qualification? Are you interested in learning about Tax while gaining commercial experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Tax team for a trainee tax assistant focussing on corporate tax issues in the UK, US and worldwide.
With operations in locations worldwide, Arm is a complex and dynamic IP business presenting daily challenges to the In-House tax team.
What will I be accountable for?
Working with the Director, UK Corporate Tax and Manager, International Tax the role includes:
- Preparation of UK tax returns, including calculation of Research and Development Expenditure Credit;
- Assisting with UK Patent Box calculations, in particular working on the mechanism to implement the new Modified Nexus rules;
- Quarterly tax provision work, including RDEC and Transfer pricing;
- Working with external advisers to prepare US Federal and State tax returns;
- Supporting tax audits
- Opportunity to work on Transfer Pricing projects
You will be a Finance graduate looking for a commercial role where you can gain on the job experience and be supported in your training.
In order to be successful, excellent interpersonal skills and strong team working skills both in finance and across other teams will be needed.
Strong IT and analytical skills, particularly in Excel will be required and the ability to prioritize a busy workload whilst maintaining attention to detail are all familiar and comfortable for you.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Benefits Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
About Arm Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road