Sales Executive Newcastle Jobs Vacancy at Shred Livingston
Shred Livingston urgently required following position for Sales Executive Newcastle. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Executive Newcastle Jobs Vacancy at Shred Livingston Jobs Details:
Do you want to work with experts in the industry in a dynamic work environment? When it comes to document destruction and information security, Shred-it is the industry leader. And there’s a reason we’re at the forefront of the industry: our commitment to security, customer experience and employee success. Whether you are in Sales or Operations you will work in an exciting, interesting high –energy environment that rewards performance and provides plenty of professional growth. Shred-it provides competitive benefits, salary, and training and an entrepreneurial spirit where all of our employees ideas matter.
This position is responsible for representing the sales interests of the company within a specific geographic territory. The primary focus is winning new customers by following the company’s sales model. This position works towards specific sales targets as well as personal and business objectives and adheres to company standards and values.
- Sell our service, develop and maintain current clients in a specific geographical territory.
- Develop a specified territory by identifying and targeting prospects through cold-calling, teleprospecting, and direct mail campaigns.
- Report your daily activities and sales results to your Sales Manager as required.
- Submit call reports and sales orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Utilize prime sales time as effectively as possible, make as many contacts and meet as many prospects as possible.
- Work on and assist your Sales Manager on large scale promotional campaigns in your branch.
- Maintain positive client relationships with current client base, and upgrade clients.
- Promote a positive and professional Sales attitude in the office and ensure the high standards required by Shred-it for customer service, security, and environmental consciousness are maintained.
- Follow direction and set goals with the Sales Manager to ensure sales goals and targets are being achieved on a monthly basis.
We are looking for people to join our team who have good principles, positive attitude and are people oriented. You must also have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
Package, benefits, details of the job
- Pension scheme (contributions employee 3%, employer 3%) after three months
- Life assurance after 3 months
- High spec company car
- Education 50% of cost up to £2,000 pa
- UK & Local Incentives throughout the year
- President’s Club – all-expenses paid 1st class trip for you and your partner.
Induction and training
- Day out on a truck
- Field accompanying
- 101 course – induction to the Shred-it sales process as part of induction
- 101 regular coaching
- Week with a mentor
- Appointment making training
- High Potential Development Programme
- Mentor training programme
- PSS Sales training
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER