Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Sedulo Leeds
Sedulo Leeds urgently required following position for Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Sedulo Leeds Jobs Details:
An exciting position as arisen within our upcoming new Leeds office for an all-round marketer to join our North West-based Marketing team.
Working alongside the Manchester-based marketing team, you will implement effective campaigns to promote Sedulo’s uniquely wide range of services to both the existing client-base and new audiences in Leeds.
You will use a strong mixture of digital and traditional marketing techniques to make marketing a seamless part of how the Sedulo Leeds operation is run.
About the role We are a progressive, dynamic firm of accountants specialising in exciting sectors. Role objectives include:
- Assisting with continual development of a website which returns leads and enquiries
- Working alongside the Content and PR Executive to assist with engaging content cycles for www.sedulo.co.uk and www.sedulofunding.co.uk
- Ad hoc updates and improvements to the corporate websites when needed
- Social media community building using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Assisting with delivering engaging content cycles with daily updates
- Leveraging social media for lead generation
- Event promotion and coverage
- Monthly growth and engagement reporting
- Management and nurturing of our Leeds email contacts
- Executing departmental campaigns and report on their success
- Effective communication of internal updates to the Leeds team
- Working with the Events team to devise and execute the annual corporate and social events calendar
- Pre and post event marketing
- Reporting on the success from the Leeds-based events
- Attending networking events from external sources
- Working with our network and the wider Leeds network to identify opportunities for business development
- Assisting with content for our bi-monthly newspaper
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of relevant computer packages including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and Market IQ
- Strong communication skills and project management skills
- Accurate, organised and conscientious
- Competent numeracy and writing skills, and ability to engage commercially with clients
About Us We are an established firm of financial consultants to entrepreneurs, with offices in the heart of Manchester city centre on Deansgate.
We have teams in accounting, tax, wealth management, corporate finance, payroll and marketing, all of which you will be given the opportunity to work closely alongside.