Legal Support Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Jump Staff Ltd Taunton
Jump Staff Ltd Taunton urgently required following position for Legal Support Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Legal Support Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Jump Staff Ltd Taunton Jobs Details:
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Legal Support Assistant with 0 - 2 years experience in the Commercial Property sector, working in the Taunton Deane area.
This law firm is looking for an experienced Legal Support Assistant ("LSA") (Legal PA/Secretary) to provide support within the Commercial Property team in their Taunton office. LSAs are integral to the success of their business, providing 3 Partners with essential and pro-active support. You will be managed by a Legal Support Manager who has in-depth knowledge of the role.
In order to enjoy this work, you will have at least 1 year of experience as a Legal Secretary and/or PA with excellent typing skills, the ability to manage your own workload, have great attention to detail, good organisation skills and excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will be dedicated to a career in Legal Support and passionate about providing a high-quality service. You will work in a department that consists of 50 people and where the atmosphere is really friendly and nice.
- Initial drafting of correspondence as required
- Typing and document production
- Managing and co-ordinating own daily workflow in support of Fee Earners
- PA support for Partners and Fee Earners; setting up of meetings, arranging travel, booking attendance at events and accommodation
- Assisting in maintaining compliant and accurate file management systems, including client care letters, audits and file reviews
- Basic preparation of bills (including bill narratives) with minimal supervision, as required by Fee Earners
- Arrange managers' travel schedule, such as booking flight and train tickets, hotel stays, and trip itineraries
- Organise, arrange and make changes to managers' meetings with both internal and external contacts
The suitable candidate should have experience and/or knowledge with diary management, travel management, organisational skills, attention to detail, file management, legal billing, drafting contracts & documents and typing.
For more details, click on the link and if you're interested, please apply via the link provided; only applications via the Jump.Work platform will be considered for this role. As this role will be starting ASAP, do not wait to apply as it's likely the role will go fast!