Account Executive Jobs Vacancy at Blackdot Solutions London
Blackdot Solutions London urgently required following position for Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Executive Jobs Vacancy at Blackdot Solutions London Jobs Details:
Our Account Executives need to be excellent communicators with the confidence to interact with clients from a wide range of blue-chip organisations, and a very high standard of written English. They should also be responsible and discreet, with the intellectual curiosity to assist clients in the complex investigations required to solve their problems.
Prior experience in investigations or client engagement is valuable but definitely not necessary. We also particularly welcome applicants with language skills or a background in technology.
- Active involvement in identifying and marketing our software to potential clients
- Training and building relationships with new clients
- Managing accounts and providing support for current clients
- Performing analysis on a broad range of investigative projects alongside clients
- Analysing new data sources and technologies as part of the ongoing development of our software
- Sharing expert user feedback with our Product and Development teams
New Account Executives will be based in London for the majority of their work, but will need to spend some time in Cambridge in order to acquire a good understanding of our software product.